A delightful Tiffany Studios tripod standing floor lamp. Lamp base underside stamped “Tiffany Studios / New York”, and a leg etched with the number 1638. The bronze has a wonderful aged chocolate brown, green and red patina with a bell harp shaped top and a tripod cobra foot base. The rich lime green favrile glass shade with gold and silver iridescent crown of thorns decorated lower band.
Shade etched “L. T. C. Favrile” on interior rim which shows minimal were with no chips. Shade diameter 8 Inches x height 4.5 Inches.
Circa 1910 Art Nouveau.
Height 57 Inches Diameter: 12 Inches
Tiffany Studios, not to be confused with Tiffany & Co., was a decorative arts company run by Louis Comfort Tiffany. The company was active in various forms from 1878 until 1933, and was best known for its stained glass windows, Tiffany lamps, mosaic installations, and luxury items such as desk sets.