Tiffany Studios New York Bridge floor lamp with a coveted folding Harp holding a leaded glass Acorn shade, circa 1910.
A Wonderful leaded glass Art Nouveau Tiffany Studios Acorn lamp shade in excellent original condition with beautiful patina accompanies this Floor lamp. The monochromatic shades of green sandwich the acorns swirling in cream glass. A wonderful item in impeccable condition.
Shade diameter: 12 Inches Coveted for its height at 57.5 Inches and for its large harp shade holder; this solid bronze base has a beautiful light chocolate brown patina with the greens and reds expected from the Tiffany Studios pallet.
Dimensions: Height: 57.5 Inches. Width: 15 Inches.
Shade Signed “TIFFANY STUDIOS NEW YORK”
Base Marked “TIFFANY STUDIOS NEW YORK 423H”
Tiffany Studios, not to be confused with Tiffany & Co., was a decorative arts company run by Louis Comfort Tiffany. The company was active in various forms from 1878 until 1933, and was best known for its stained glass windows, Tiffany lamps, mosaic installations, and luxury items such as desk sets.